Our brand new branch in Maidstone is looking for Care Assistants to join our local team, working to promote the independence and protect the dignity of service users in the local area, including Ayelsford, Bearsted and of course, the local city centre.
Our business relies on the commitment and dedication of our employees to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we care for. We take pride in the quality of our care, so we're looking for experienced care assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
Unlike agency work, you will have the opportunity to work flexible, full or part time hours, with all the security of a permanent, guaranteed hours contract.
- Competitive salary, paid hourly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Recommend a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- One-to-one relationship with a local line manager
- 24 hour support through dedicated central team, 365 days a year
We provide first class healthcare professionals to care and nursing establishment across the Medway and Northern Kent areas, including Gillingham, Gravesend, Dartford and Maidstone.The Requirements
To be considered for this caring role, you'll need the right to live and work in the UK, with previous professional experience in a UK setting.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- senior care assistant
- care agency
- Maidstone healthcare
- Kent care assistant
- maidstone Care assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job