Newcross has several job vacancies for experienced Care Assistants (HCA) to work full or part time hours in Chelmsford and the surrounding areas of Essex through our friendly Romford branch.The Position
Working as a Newcross carer means you'll be working to improve and support the quality of life and well-being of individuals you encounter.
This could involve a range of tasks such as assisting with washing, dressing, toileting, meal times, accessing the community and other general activities that enable clients to receive an excellent standard of care.
As a naturally compassionate person, you will play an essential part in delivering great quality, person-centred care to every individual you encounter. This means recognising the capabilities of the person, promoting their dignity at all times and seeing them as more than just a care plan.The Benefits
- Salary up to £11.30/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team based in Romford
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
We value great carers.
As a Newcross HCA, you'll experience all the benefits of both permanent and temporary working. Be employed on a permanent contract, with the security of a minimum guaranteed hours. Plus - enjoy all the flexibility of shift work, and design a rota that suits your availability, including days, nights and weekends!Person Specification
To be considered for this care assistant vacancy, you'll need the right to live and work in the UK, at least 1 years previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK and at least two referee contact details, to include a manger who can comment on your clinical ability.
Your own transport is preferable as you could be required to travel up to 30 minutes to reach client locations across the Home Counties.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- Care assistant
- senior care assistant
- care agency
- romford care
- essex care