We are looking to recruit passionate and confident Care Assistants in the Crowborough, Uckfield, Heathfield and surrounding areas of East Sussex. Our client is an award-winning homecare provider who strive to provide the best possible standards of care to older and younger adults in the comfort of their own homes.
Do you have a caring nature with a willingness to go an extra mile for a person in need of extra help? Are you hardworking and reliable, and are you looking for a truly rewarding career? Then we could have the perfect job opportunity for you!
Our client provides homecare services to private, local authority and health service funded clients. They see all their clients as individuals and provide unique, personalised care based on each individual’s needs. They have a created a real team spirit so that every team member understands the importance of providing high quality care and companionship but also so that every member of staff feels supported and appreciated.
They offer some brilliant perks for their Care Assistants:
- Pay rate in urban areas, £9.50 per hour weekdays, £10.50 per hour weekends;
- Pay rate in rural areas, £10.00 per hour weekdays, £10.30 per hour after 6:30pm, £11.50 per hour weekends;
- If you have a NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care, then 15p per hour extra on the above pay rates;
- 30p per mile mileage allowance in rural areas;
- £250 referral scheme;
- 28 days paid holiday for full time staff;
- Full paid training provided, and they will pay for NVQ training paid once you are an experienced staff member. This could be the first step on the ladder of a rewarding, fulfilling career.
Full-time and part time hours available with shift times including 7am - 2pm or 4pm - 10pm including 1 weekend, or alternate weekend days.
The tasks in this job will differ from client to client, but no two days will be the same. Tasks could vary from assisting with washing and dressing, personal care, managing medication, offering respite care to existing carers, taking clients into the community and promoting their independence and all in all, being a good friend and companion.
If you are empathetic, gentle with a good heart and you want to make a positive difference to the lives of vulnerable people in the community as a Care Assistant, then please click apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job