We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to join our team based in either Woking, Guildford or Farnham on a part time ongoing basis. You will receive a salary of £10.00 - £18.20 per hour plus holiday pay.
Astor Care and Nursing Agency has gained a remarkable reputation over the years due to our exceptionally high standards of care. Each staff member is carefully selected and matched with our clients to give them the best care possible. Our services are so highly thought of that hospitals, GP's, District Nurses and many other organisations recommend Astor as a quality homecare provider.
As the Care Assistant we will offer you:
- £10.35/hr weekdays and £12.15/hr weekends for Level 2 or higher qualified
- £10.00/hr weekdays and £11.75/hr weekends for those new to care
- Mileage allowance (30ppm) to help towards petrol and running costs of your car
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates up to £18.20ph
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Auto Enrollment Pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme (£100 M&S vouchers) for each successful appointment
- Free supply of gloves, aprons and any necessary equipment
- Genuine opportunity for career development and health and social care qualification
As the Care Assistant your duties will include but are not limited to:
- General household support
- A general helping hand.
- Personal Care, help with; washing, dressing, hair washing, meal preparation
- Light housework ie: hoovering, washing up
- Calls are needed early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings or weekends.
- Full or part time hours
The ideal Care Assistant will have the below skills and experience:
- Over 18 - Car Drivers
- Resident within 5 miles of Woking, Guildford, Godalming, Farnham or Bordon
- Full UK driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Kind, conscientious, common sense, reliable, capable, empathy with people, long term career path
- Be able to work full or part time hours
This is a chance to work for an established, well respected family-run firm who were rated GOOD in all areas of our last CQC inspection (Jan 2017). Astor can offer a very rewarding career with plenty of job satisfaction.
The successful Care Assistant will start after a successful interview, satisfactory references, a free criminal records check and a full week of in-house, free Care Certificate training led by our experienced permanent trainer.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Care Assistant then please click 'Apply’ today!