An opportunity to join a growing team of high calibre care professionals, we are offering flexible working patterns for both full-time and part-time staff. There is also the opportunity to earn overtime outside of those hours if desired.
If you are passionate about helping people remain independent in their own homes, have a positive 'can-do’ attitude and are fun to be around, with a desire to develop your career in care, we offer:
- A very generous pay structure and paid mileage (including to and from home)
- Paid holiday & employee benefits including vehicle breakdown cover, healthcare & pension
- Lots of opportunity to earn overtime.
- Career pathway for those wishing to advance in the Care Sector
- Opportunity to work for a provider rated 'Outstanding’ by the CQC
- Work local to where you live
- Free & Comprehensive Induction training & regular, fully paid, refresher training
- Employee recognition via Carer of the Month & Carer of the Year Awards
The type of care provided varies from person to person but is likely to include:
- Personal Care - Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, and toileting.
- Practical Support - Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, shopping, preparing and cooking meals and taking people out to the shops, doctors or social events.
- Specialised Care - Supporting people with more complex needs such as end of life care, or those living with a long term condition.
Flexible shift patterns are available and no previous experience is required as FULL training is provided.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.