They are currently seeking Care Assistants to join their home in South Woodham Ferrers to support the well-being of all residents though maintaining their six broad values: Privacy, Dignity, Independence, Choice, Rights and Fulfilment.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the correct level of care and assistance is delivered to each resident enabling them to maintain their dignity and independence at all times.
- Encouraging residents to achieve maximum independence by assisting residents to meet their own needs whenever possible.
- Ensuring that all care practices within the home are maintained at the highest level at all times, developing relationships with residents and families.
- Carrying out, support and assist any activity as designated by the senior in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensuring that the resident receives the highest of standards of care in respect of physical and personal needs in respect to bathing, dressing and assisting at meal times.
The Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Care Certificate
- Level 2 QCF or equivalent in Health & Social Care
- Food hygiene certificate
- Experience of working within a care setting and working with older people with dementia/sensory loss.
- Knowledge of the Care Act 2014
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nursing Home Regulations, Residential Care Homes and Associated Minimum Standards.
- Understand the need for confidentiality and an awareness of Safeguarding issues.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal.
- Ability to engage residents
- A passion for working within the care setting
If you are interested in this position, please answer the questions at the end of this advert and click apply to submit your CV - we look forward to hearing from you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job