Health Care Assistants / Support Workers / Care Assistant
Syrus Care is one of the leading providers of Health Care services in Lancashire, who are part of Syrus Group. We are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic and compassionate carers, who are looking to develop within the Care Sector.
Job Duties Include:
- Providing a high quality of care.
- To support clients with their daily activities using a person-centered approach and to preserve independence and dignity.
- Assisting elderly and vulnerable adults with personal care including washing, dressing, medication, toileting and meal preparation.
- Assisting elderly and vulnerable adults with domestic care including shopping, laundry and light housework.
- Providing service users with emotional support and maintaining their independence.
Care Worker requirements:
- Caring and kind.
- At least one year’s experience within a care setting.
- At least an NVQ Level 2 in Care or equivalent.
- Hold a current or willing to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Right to work in the UK.
Care Worker Benefits
- Excellent rates of pay for weekdays and weekends
- An opportunity to work for a growing company
- Both Full & Part-Time opportunities available.
Please note we are a recruitment agency; therefore, we have a number of shifts available across weekdays and weekends.
Non Car Drivers/Car Drivers are welcome!
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job