I need you to join my ever growing team of support workers!
Are you caring, considerate and compassionate? Are you looking for a new challenge that involves supporting adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities. If you have answered yes , then I need you to help support adults with autism to change their lives.
Benefits for you:
* Varied shift pattern- earlies 07:00-15:45, Lates 15:15-22:00 and long days: 07:00-22:00pm and waking nights 21:45-07:15
* Free professional development training
- Supporting service users to go out into the community,going on walks and cooking.
-Supporting with shopping and finances
* Following and adhering to care plans
* Providing personal care when required (toileting, feeding, bathing)
* Six months care experience (essential)
* Driver required due to the nature of the location
If this has caught your attention call Orwa today on for an informal chat. Know someone who would be perfect at this role? Refer them to us today and you can be with the chance of winning a reward
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.