SureCare Wycombe and Chiltern look after vulnerable and elderly people who rely on our committed, loyal, trustworthy, genuine and friendly care assistants, to help them maintain their independence in their own homes. We at SureCare are looking for the best Care Assistants to join our dedicated team, to promote well-being, choice and dignity to those who really deserve it.
SureCare are offering both full and part time permanent positions, to those who stand out from the rest! This is an exciting opportunity, for a caring individual to become part of our dedicated team. The person centred care we provide for our elderly and disabled clients, enables them to remain living in their own home. This rewarding position, requires an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who puts others at the heart of all they do.
We are proud that our services enable our clients to not only remain independent in their own homes, but to also exercise choice and control over all aspects of their care. We work with our clients and their family to ensure that they remain at the heart of their care planning, enabling them to retain their dignity and self-confidence and to continue to enjoy the respect of others.
We are seeking carers from the High Wycombe and surrounding areas which include Beaconsfield, Marlow and Princes Risborough. Position will be subject to satisfactory DBS and references. Full clean valid driver’s license and own transport is desirable or access to a bicycle. Walkers will be accepted dependent on area. We look forward to welcoming you on board!
- Full, extensive and on-going training - so previous experience is not essential.
- Mentoring system in place with support and advice.
- Refundable DBS (Subject to satisfactorily completing 3 months probationary period)
- Guaranteed shift pattern - permanently allocated to own client base
- You will benefit from a flexible working pattern (all shift patterns required, inc mornings, evenings and weekends, full and part time)
- From £9.00ph weekdays and enhanced pay over weekends and bank holidays
- 28 days holiday p/a
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Encouragement throughout, for career progression in our ever growing team
- Personal professional development including access to fully funded diploma (NVQ/QCF) qualifications
Various, enquire for details
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job