Who you going to call? Ghostbusters! Only joking… Call Randstad! We can't promise you cool gadgets but if you are looking for something flexible to fit in around your commitments then this is the job for you. This is a full time/ part time position with a pay rate of £8.50 per hour with increases for bank holidays. This is a chance to join a dynamic team with the opportunity to work for a company that provides support with career progression and free training.
- Rewarding role working on the development of adults with learning disabilities
- Free training- practical and online available throughout the year
- Flexible shifts- days and nights- weekdays and weekends
- Parking at different locations available
- Paid holiday available
- Fantastic opportunity to progress from temp to perm
Job Purpose -
- Help support people who have emotional behavioural difficulties and encourage their independence
- Supporting vulnerable adults who may require support around the following: Emotional and behavioural difficulties, Broken families, challenging behaviour and mobility issues
- Helping to build independence and confidence
- Working within a team to build and encourage them to take part in daily tasks
Knowledge of -
- Challenging behaviour
- Working with varied ages of adults with learning disabilities from 20-95
- Health and safety
- Experience working within the care sector
- Commitment to equal opportunities
- Drivers preferred but not necessary
Does this sound like the job for you? This is a fantastic opportunity for flexible candidates looking to fit this role around their other commitments and help develop individuals to be able to reach their aspirations.
For more information or to apply please contact Katy Green on or email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.