Pro Support Re-enablement Care are looking for are looking for trustworthy and reliable Domiciliary CareAssistant to work in various areas in the west London.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Carer to work for a fantastic company with great benefits working with a team of care workers making a real difference in the community!
- Great Pay package!
- Flexible working hours!
- Training opportunities!
- Great holiday package!
Domiciliary carer: Responsibilities.
- To visit nominated Service Users, at times directed by the Care Coordinators and management
- To Deliver Personal Care (only where specified on the care plan and subject to appropriate review
- Where directed, maintain cleanliness of Service Users home, to meet with health and safety requirements
- As required maintain accurate, legible, record and submit them on a regular basis to the management
- Actively encourage Service Users, according to their capabilities, to participate in all aspects of daily living activities.
Please if you feel that you have the required experience and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply below!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job