We have a fantastic opportunity for a Care Worker to join our expanding team of inspirational Care Assistants for a leading Care company.
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to been come a care a fantastic opportunity is here.
We are a friendly family run local business who value our Care Assistants and are looking for individuals who want to join our excellent team.
- Enhanced salaries based on Senior Care Assistant weekday rate - weekend rates
- Full and part time positions
- Full skills assessment provided
- Ongoing accredited training and support
- Flexible working hours
- Fully funded diploma in Health and Social Care
- A Career pathway with opportunities to get promoted
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days paid holiday
The support the Care Worker provides includes:
- Taking our Clients shopping
- Personal care
- Medication support
- Domestic support
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a fantastic team of committed and well-trained staff.
Please apply for the role if you feel you have what it takes to become a skilled and valued Care Assistants at Bluebird Care.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job