Home Meadow, Toft, Cambridge
Full Time, Part Time and Bank positions available
We are recruiting for Care Assistants to join the team at Home Meadow, Toft, Cambridge. The main responsibility of this role is to assist in providing personal care to the residents and to attend to their daily needs.
Key responsibilities of a Care Assistant
- Ensure that a high standard of care is delivered to residents by recognising and facilitating their daily needs.
- Promote and encourage all staff to provide residents with privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
- Adhere to the company policies and procedures.
- Assist in building relationships between staff and residents.
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working within an elderly care home environment is desirable.
- Understand care planning processes and experience of writing care plans.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent is desirable but an opportunity to undertake this will be available.
- Both full time and part time hours are available
- Day and Night shifts available
- Bank Shifts available
- Availability for shifts can be discussed at interview
- £8.00 per hour
Healthcare Homes provides care and support appropriate to the needs of each individual in a friendly, warm and supportive atmosphere. For more information about our care homes and homecare please visit .
The successful Care Assistants will be required to complete enhanced DBS checks.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job