Newcross healthcare's Peterborough branch is now recruiting Care Assistants in the Kings Lynn, Wisbech, Heacham, Hunstanton and the local surrounding areas.The Care Position
You will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care. Daily tasks may include; assisting with washing and dressing, meal times, personal care and enabling clients to participate in their favourite activities.
In order to ensure you always have enough work, you should have access to your own vehicle and be willing to travel around the local surrounding areas.
- Up to £11.96/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Mileage expenses paid for most clients
- Permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours
- Ongoing training and development, free through work credits
- 24 hour support from our dedicated central contact centre
- A local line manager and branch team to support you
- Recommend a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online areas to interact with colleagues, manage availability and book shifts
If you have an NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant job, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
We believe that every individual has a right to outstanding care when they need it. Since 1996, Newcross has championed best practice and the fair treatment of staff and those for whom they care.The Local Branch
Based on Broadway in Peterborough city centre, your local branch is ideally situated to bring the Newcross standard of care to clients across Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire and Norfolk. So if you're looking for Care Work in the local area, apply today to find your perfect shifts.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- Care assistant
- senior care assistant
- care agency
- Kings Lynn care
- Wisbeach care
- cambridgeshire care