Newcross Healthcare have a number of vacancies for dedicated Care Assistants to work both full or part time hours in the local area through our Bristol branch.The Position
You will play a vital role in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care.
You could be required to assist with daily tasks such as washing, dressing and personal care.
You will have a natural ability to place all of the needs of each service user at the centre of all that we do and being able to provide compassionate care in a professional manner at all times.
We are seeking individuals that have experience working in at least one of the following establishments: hospitals, nursing homes, care homes and supported living facilities. It is highly desirable that you have experience caring for individuals that have dementia.
Due to the location of a number of clients, it is desirable that you have your own vehicle.
The perks of working as Care Assistant for Newcross
- A Salary of up to £13.07/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours
- Free training through credits earned as you work
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Local line manager and branch support team based in Bristol
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Your local branch is based on the second floor of Colston Tower in the centre of Bristol. We have several vacancies available not only in Bristol but also within the neighbouring areas.
Fun Fact: The world's first Easter egg were produced in Bristol in 1873Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- agency jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job