We are seeking Care Assistants to work in Gillingham, Rochester and the surrounding areas of northern kent, through our brand new branch based in Maidstone.
Every Newcross Care Assistant makes a difference in the lives of the patients they encounter, through their compassionate and sensitive approach, but also their ability to deliver the highest quality person-centred care.The Position
It is essential that you are committed to promoting the independence and protecting the dignity of service users in your care.
Unlike agency work, you will have the opportunity to work flexible, full or part time hours, with all the security of a permanent, guaranteed hours contract.
- Competitive salary, paid hourly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Recommend a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- One-to-one relationship with a local line manager
- 24 hour support through dedicated central team, 365 days a year
We provide first class healthcare professionals to care and nursing establishment across the Medway and Northern Kent areas, including Gillingham, Gravesend, Dartford and Maidstone.The Requirements
To be considered for this caring role, you'll need the right to live and work in the UK, with previous professional experience in a UK setting.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- Care assistant
- senior care assistant
- care agency
- kent care
- Gillingham care
- Rochester care
- maidstone care