Angels Care at Home is primarily a Domically care company based in Potters Bar supplying quality care support workers into service users homes. We are CQC registered and have a responsibility to ensure our service is maintained to the report of our last inspection (Good) if not bettered, therefore we are a company you can trust in and will consistently provide you with the support you need to grow your career within our organization.
We are recruiting people to join our established team in Potters Bar, experience not always necessary as full training is given to people who are passionate, show dedication and are empathetic.
At Angels Care at Home we understand that Care Workers are the heart of our business, so we are looking for the right caring people to join our fast growing team.
- The chance to make a real difference to adults in need of care
- A rewarding career in your local community
- Excellent rates of pay
- Ongoing Training and Support (including recognized Care Certificate qualification) provided by our own internal training team, so care experience is not essential
- Apprenticeship opportunities
To become a part of our Care Team at Angels Care at Home you need:
- A caring personality and good communication skills
- Own transport preferred but not essential
- To be flexible and have empathy with our service users
- To share our values in providing outstanding care to our customers
Our Care Workers assist our Service Users:
- To remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent
- With personal care (washing, bathing and toileting)
- With shopping, meal preparation and light domestic duties
- With medication, mobility and other care needs
- By providing companionship and with activities and outings
- Support to those with Learning Difficulties, Dementia, End of Life care, Mental Health problems, and the Elderly.
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK. All positions are subject to enhanced DBS check
- Personal Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job