Newcross Healthcare are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants with a compassionate and sensitive approach and the ability to deliver the highest quality person-centred care. We have a range of vacancies in Walsall and the surrounding areas of the West Midlands through our local Cannock branch.Caring Role:
Every Newcross Care Assistant makes a difference in the lives of the patients they encounter, through their compassionate and sensitive approach, but also their ability to deliver the highest quality person-centred care. We are seeking only the most empathetic and genuinely caring individuals to fill several vacancies.
Unlike an agency, we focus on nurturing and rewarding great members of staff. We offer permanent jobs with all the flexibility to maintain a great work / life balance. Enjoy a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and free training with us.
It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan. You can be required to provide assistance with daily tasks. These tasks can include: assisting with washing and dressing, meal times, personal care, domestic tasks and any other activities that will ensure that our service users are able to live their life as independently as they wish.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.
- Competitive salary, up to £11.96 paid hourly including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with guaranteed, flexible hours that suit you
- Weekly pay - delivered accurately and on time
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Free uniform through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage expenses for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
Our local branch is based at Commerce House, Ridings Parks in Cannock and caters to a wide range of clients in Staffordshire.
Newcross Healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress further in their career.
It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.Requirements:
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- At minimum of 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course within the last 12 months, or be willing to book onto a Newcross course
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- Care assistant
- senior care assistant
- care agency
- walsall care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job