In this role you will be part of our Flagship Torquay branch team, providing the highest quality of care to clients in residential and nursing settings in Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Teignmouth and the surrounding towns of South Devon. A person-centred approach is essential to maintain our high standards of quality care.We're proud to be different
At Newcross, we're unlike an agency. When you join our team in a care assistant job you become a permanent employee with benefits including holiday pay, guaranteed hours and free training (through credits earned as you work).
We know everyone has important commitments outside of work, so with our flexible working arrangements, you can choose your own schedule including booking in shifts in advance as well as last minute.The Benefits
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Up to £13.01/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Mileage expenses paid for most clients
- Permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours
- Ongoing training and development, free through work credits
- 24 hour support from our dedicated central contact centre
- A local line manager and branch team in Torquay
- Recommend a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online areas to interact with colleagues, manage availability and book shifts
To apply for this vacancy, you will need the right to live and work in the UK, previous professional care experience in a UK setting and referee contact details to include a manager who can comment on your clinical ability.
You'll also need to be willing to travel to a variety of client locations, with your own transport desirable.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
For an informal discussion with one of our recruitment team or to apply for a care assistant job with Newcross in Torquay, click the apply button below.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- Care assistant
- senior care assistant
- care agency
- devon care
- torquay care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job