Newcross has several flexible vacancies for experienced and passionate Care Assistants to work full or part time in Perth and the surrounding towns as a part of our local branch team.
Work days, nights or weekends - it's your choice.The Care Assistant Position
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will work in local care and nursing establishments to support the wellbeing and improve quality of care of the individuals you encounter.
You will share our philosophies and values, taking pride in a person-centred approach to healthcare, ensuring each service users unique needs are met.The Benefits
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with flexible, guaranteed hours
- Free uniform and ongoing training through credits earned as you work
- Criminal record check (PVG) cost refunded after initial joining period
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Local branch support through our Perth team
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
We value great carers.
Not only will we offer you the opportunity to design your own working rotas, we will also make certain that you have guaranteed hours built into your contract to ensure the stability of a steady income.
You'll also receive training and uniform credits as you work, to spend as you will on over 200 courses on offer through our specialist development teams.Person Specification
To be considered for this Care Assistant role, you'll need the right to live and work in the UK, with previous professional care experience within a UK setting.
You will also need to be SSSC registered, or commit to joining the register when you become a Newcross Employee.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job