We are currently seeking professional Care Assistants that are passionate about delivering a high-quality standard of care that enables them to support a range of clients within a wide range of establishments in Seven Oaks and the surrounding areas of Tonbridge.Role:
If you are a professional and compassionate individual that is able to commit to delivering a high standard of care to our clients, we want to hear from you.
We prefer drivers for this role, however opportunities are available for individuals that have access to public transport between 07:00 and 22:30.
It is essential that you are committed to improving the quality of life and well-being of each individual you care for. This means recognising the abilities of each person and champion their needs.
Daily tasks may include aiding with meal times, washing and dressing and personal care.
Take advantage of flexible, agency-style working that fits around your needs but gives you all the benefits of a permanent contract, free training (earned through credits whilst you work) whilst also providing the security of guaranteed hours.Benefits:
- Salary of up to £11.30/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Free uniform & training through credits that are earned as you work
- Permanent and flexible hours contract
- Mileage payments are agreed for most clients
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app that enables you to manage your bookings, availability and payslips
- Branch support team & local line manager
- A 24-hour support contact centre, that is open 365 days a year
At Newcross we hire permanent staff, that we help to develop by providing them with a catalogue of over 200 training courses to choose from. Stability is very important for us and is the reason why we hire permanent staff and why we have never been a 'zero hours' employer. This is why provide a minimum hours guarantee within our contracts.Requirements
- Right to live and work in the UK
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience within a care environment in the last 3 years
- At least 3 months of previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate that confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course within the course of the last 12 months, or be open to book onto a Newcross course
Our Ashford branch launched in the June 2015 bringing excellence in care to an array of individuals within the local area. The demand for our services has since dramatically increased with our branch covering a large area of Southeast England.Fun Fact
The oldest surviving St. John's Ambulance Association unit is based in Ashford.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
Please call if you are unable to apply online. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and is not intended to discriminate against anybody through this advert.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- south east
- care agency
- royal tonbridge wells