Newcross Healthcare are seeking professional Healthcare Assistants to work with a range of clients through our local Cannock branch.
It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.The Care Role:
Our business relies on the commitment of our employees to make a difference in the lives of our service users. We take pride in the quality of our care, that is why we are seeking experienced care assistants that have a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
Due to the varied nature and environments of our clients, experience working in different residential settings such as nursing and residential homes, and conditions such as dementia are desirable.
It is essential that you are confident and comfortable with delivering assistance with day-to-day tasks such as washing and dressing, meal times and personal care.
- Competitive salary, up to £ 11.96 paid hourly including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with guaranteed, flexible hours that suit you
- Weekly pay - delivered accurately and on time
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Agreed mileage expenses for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Free ongoing training and development with experienced nurses through our work credits scheme
Join the team today and be welcomed with free uniform and DBS when you start.Why Newcross?
Newcross healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress further in their career. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits youPerson Specification:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate that confirms your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or be willing to book onto a Newcross course
Our local Cannock branch is located in Commerce House, Ridings Park and has been providing experienced healthcare staff to all over Staffordshire area since 2014.
Click the Apply Now button to start your application
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- Care assistant
- senior care assistant
- care agency
- staffordshire care
- cannock care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job