If you want excellent pay rates as a care worker, support worker or nurse and you would like to work with one of the most successful UK Care, Well-Being & Nursing agencies - then we can help you today.
- Assisting residents with all aspects of personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals and updating records.
- Be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships with people and generally promoting the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
- Be working as part of a dedicated, professional and friendly team in busy and demanding environment so it is essential you are well organised and able to learn quickly. The benefits of working with 247 Professional Health include:
- High Pay Rates with weekly payroll services
- Advanced Shifts, Last Minute Shifts, Flexible Working, block bookings
- PAYE or Limited Company Contract
- 24 Hours Service, 365 Days a year
- Provide Uniforms, ID and time-sheets
- FREE Training
- Lucrative referral Scheme
- Pension scheme
- 6 months UK paid experience within the last 5 years working as a care assistant
- New DBS check or one we can check with the Update Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job