Care Assistant - Immediate Starts- Full Training Included
Care Assistants / Support worker positions available across Bradford to make a difference to vulnerable peoples lives in the community and their own homes, due to level of travel full UK licence and access to own car advantageous but not essential, ideally looking for experienced carers but full training is offered to all successful applicants, new trainees considered.
This role is:
. Caring for vulnerable people in their own homes whilst maintaining thier respect and dignity.
- Maintaining confidentiality and adhering to health and safety always
- upholding the best level of care
- always be promoting independence
- providing a safe , clean and comfortable environment for our service users.
This role offers :
- full training
- salary is from £8ph
- variety of roles available including full and part time
- shifts from 6am to 11pm , 7 days a week.
- Immediate starts available subject to References and DBS check required.
This role would suit candidates with the following experience: Carer , Care Assistant , Homecare , Home carer Support Worker , Community Support and anyone with experience from Residentail Care.
- Health Care
- Home Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care