BEAUTIFUL, STATE OF THE ART, FRIENDLY RESIDENTIAL DEMENTIA CARE HOME
CALL OR EMAIL NOW FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS
EASY ACCESSIBLE FROM EASTBOURNE AND SURROUNDING AREAS
DAYS OR NIGHT SHIFTS
COMPETITIVE RATE OF PAY
42 HOUR CONTRACT - FULL TIME
SEAFORD, EAST SUSSEX (BN25)
Our client is one of the leading specialist dementia care homes, based in Seaford, East Sussex. They provide a stimulating home from home environment for our dementia residents.
They offer quality care and support plus a varied activity schedule for all their residents, to include days out in the community, taking part in normal activities such as bowling, fishing, gardening, shopping, going out for a drink. They help their residents to continue living as full a life as possible.
We currently wish to recruit a Care Assistants to join the team.
Ideal applicants for the Care Assistant role will be:
- Providing Personal Care & Hygiene
- Engage with residents through conversation, trips
- Sharing with them in activities
- Supporting them in whatever they need to live a full life and independently.
- Previous experience working nights in a care home is essential
In return our client can offer Care Assistant:
- Full time position
- Excellent training programme including Induction
- NVQ2 or NVQ3 training
- Career prospects
- Competitive rate of pay
- Regular reviews
- Overtime hours offered
- And lots more!
For further details please email your cv or call or anytime.
- care assistant
- HEALTH CARE
- PERSONAL CARE AND HYGIENE
- RESIDENTIAL DEMENTIA CARE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job