We are looking for experienced Care Assistants (HCAs) to uphold our philosophies and provide the highest standard of care in the local Isle of Wight area, supporting service users in their day-to-day lives.
Unlike an agency, we focus on nurturing and rewarding great members of staff. We offer permanent jobs with all the flexibility to maintain a great work/life balance. Enjoy a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and free training with us.The Position
You will be working in local residential and nursing homes on the Isle of Wight, so previous experience working with dementia and/or the elderly is highly desirable.
It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
Daily tasks may include assisting with washing and dressing, mealtimes, personal care and enabling clients to participate in their favourite activities.Newcross Perks
- Salary of up to £11.85/hr paid weekly plus bank holiday enhancements
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Cost of criminal record check refunded after initial period
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Local line manager and branch support based on the Isle of Wight
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
You will need to have the right to live and work in the UK and at least 3 months previous professional paid care experience in the UK to apply for this vacancy.
You should be willing to travel locally to reach client locations, with access to your own vehicle desirable.
If you have an NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant job, you could be fast-tracked through our recruitment process.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- senior care assistant
- care agency
- Isle of wight Care assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job