Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking for a new permanent position? Then look no further!
We are thrilled to be recruiting for Care Assistants to fill openings in our care package in Hemel Hempstead.
This job will involve supporting our clients with tracheostomies, peg feeds, catheters, spinal injuries, oxygen and nebulizers. Supporting with day to day needs including personal care, manual handling and going out into the community.
There are a variety of shift times available in Hemel Hempstead:
- 0700-1900 Monday to Sunday Days
- 1900-0700 Monday to Sunday Nights
- 0800-1200 Monday to Sunday Double Up
Sat & Sun £9.50
Days and Nights
- Flexible monthly rotas
- Weekly pay
- Holiday, Mat/Pat Leave and Sick Pay
- Free Mandatory and Specialist training
- The Reward Cord is available for Sugarman employees
Responsibilities of the Care Assistant
- Support a variety of clients.
- Support staff undertaking duties including personal care and observations.
- Assist patients with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving and oral hygiene, toileting and updating records.
- Perform light housekeeping activities.
Requirements of the Care Assistant
- Previous experience preferred but not essential
- Full employment history and 3 years of reference history
- Passionate about providing high quality care services
- Reliable, punctual and flexible.
- Caring and polite.
- Well rounded verbal and written communication skills.
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job