Our client based in Alton, Hampshire have a lovely position to join their friendly team on a permanent basis. They offer flexible working with a generous range of hours to suit and an outstanding holiday package plus lots of company benefits. You will be based in one location with parking allocation.
As a Care Assistant you will be required to provide ongoing care to vulnerable children and young adults with varying levels of disability. The company pride themselves on their industry leading reputation, top of the range equipment and most importantly a safe, caring environment for the residents.
The role involves:
* Provide ongoing personal care, feeding, bathing etc
* Administer medication
* Update care plans
* Provide detailed reports for parents and handover staff
* Assist with daily activities, crafts, visits to the park/shops
* Encourage independent living and well being
* Assist with therapy sessions
* Assist with classroom activities
You do not need to have experience as full training will be provided along with career development and fully funded NVQ.
If you this role sounds of interest please apply now
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job