Healthcare Assistant - Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Due to increased demand for our highly reputable services - We are seeking caring and compassionate Healthcare Assistants with the qualities to deliver the highest standards of care for the people we suppport.
- Support people with personal care (washing/dressing)
- Assist with meal times
- Keep accurate daily records
- Promote health and safety
- Medication (where required)
- Flexible Work to suit you
- Evening, night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Bank Holiday pay
- Paid Mileage
- pension scheme
- Holiday pay accrual
- Friendly and supportive office team
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £250 per introduction
- FREE TRAINING (IN HOUSE) and career development pathway
- Free Christmas party every year for all staff
- Discount scheme - Gyms, Shops, Car servicing / MOT
First City Nursing and Care are investors in people and have over 30 years of experience in health and social care
We have offices and our own training company covering the south west, an OUTSTANDING CQC rated Nursing Home and a registered charity to help enrich the lives of individuals in the community.
We supply staff to the local community, Local Authorities, NHS, private and voluntary organisations throughout the South West and are looking to add to our established team of Nurses, Care Assistants and Support Workers.
You will need to have previous experience for this role although all training will be provided
Help us make a difference today call
Employment subject to checks including Enhanced DBS and satisfactory references.
First City Nursing and Care are an equal opportunities employer
- Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job