Newcross Healthcare has been providing exemplary care staff to nursing homes, hospitals and people in their own homes for over 21 years. Our reputation for providing high quality staff continues to grow in the health sector and as such we are looking to expand our team.
Our Oxford branch team has vacancies for well trained Care Assistants(HCA) with at least 3 months experience to work in a variety of care settings including nursing and care homes in Banbury and the surrounding Oxfordshire areas.The Newcross Carer Role
Every Newcross Care Assistant makes a difference in the lives of the patients they encounter, through their compassionate and sensitive approach, but also their ability to deliver the highest quality person-centred care.
This could involve a range of tasks such as assisting with washing, dressing, toileting, meal times, accessing the community and other general activities that enable clients to receive an excellent standard of care.
Each client has a unique and personalised care plan suited to their individual needs; it is essential that you are confident delivering personal care on a case-by-case basis.
Work flexible hours of your choice, choose your own rota and take advantage of free, ongoing training in your local area (FREE through our work credits).
Due to the locations of some clients, your own vehicle or a willingness to travel is desirable.Benefits of being a Newcross Carer
- Salary up to £12.40/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free DBS and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months.
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we are not an agency, we hire permanent staff and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them grow and develop alongside us. It's important to us to provide stability to our healthcare staff, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our staff have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.The Local Branch
Our Oxford branch is located on Watlington Road, Oxford. You will be reporting to our Branch Manager Jenna Rhind-O'Neil.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- south east
- care agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job