Domiciliary Carer / Care Assistant
- Could a role as a Care Assistant be right for you?
To succeed as a carer you should be:
- Empathetic and compassionate
- A good listener
- Be willing to go the extra mile for your clients
- Have a caring nature, wanting to provide the best service to your clients
A care role is more than just a job helping the elderly and frail.
It's about improving their quality of life, providing encouragement and support to allow them to live independently. It's providing support when they need it the most, in a dignified and respectful way.
If you have the characteristics above, then this could very well be the most rewarding career you could find.
In return we will support you the best way we can:
- Providing full in depth and extensive training to ensure you are confident before starting
- Putting you through the Nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Having a dedicated scheduler to maintain close calls to limit the stress of travelling
- To build regular shifts and clients to provide continuity of care and hours.
- Allowing flexible hours to suit your needs
- Competitive pay + mileage and travel time.
- Stakeholder Pension
- No costs - Free DBS and uniform.
- Internal progression to Supervisory / Managerial roles if available.
- Providing any additional training courses to further your knowledge in healthcare
All we ask in return:
- Is that you have a full drivers licence and access to a vehicle / moped.
- availability weekly from you if you are interested in a bank position
- Regular availability for a permanent position alongside some availability at the weekend.
- You are prepared to be involved in all aspects of personal care including toileting, bathing and showering to maintain the clients personal hygiene
This is one of the most rewarding jobs you can find, with both challenges and satisfaction on a daily basis. We believe that a role in care is one of the most important jobs out there, truly giving back to the local community. If this is the role for you then don't hesitate to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job