Our Oxford branch team has vacancies for well trained Care Assistants(HCA) with at least 3 months experience to work in a variety of care settings including nursing and care homes in Banbury and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross carer, you will play a supporting role in helping people with their daily activities; promoting their independence and as well as their health and wellbeing.
Unlike an agency care job, you will benefit from a flexible working routine yet with all the benefits of a permanent job; including guaranteed hours, a permanent contract, and a local branch manager.Benefits of being a Newcross Carer:
- Salary up to £12.40/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free DBS and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months.
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we are not an agency, we hire permanent staff and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them grow and develop alongside us. It's important to us to provide stability to our healthcare staff, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our staff have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.The Local Branch:
Our Oxford branch is located on Watlington Road, Oxford. You will be reporting to our Branch Manager Jenna Rhind-O'Neil.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job