About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
We are seeking experienced Care Assistants to support our client who is a young adult female in the Bucklesham, Ipswich area with varying care needs.
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Nippy Machine
- Supported Living
- Community Support Required
We are looking for an empathetic Care Assistants to support a young woman in her own home to promote her independence. Our aim is to ensure our client is able to access the community, activities and shopping with support and eventually move into her own supported living accommodation.
Our client has an active full diary which she is keen to maintain.
Following skills & experience required:
- 6 months previous care experience
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Have a caring and compassionate nature
- Can commit to regular hours on an on-going basis
- Ventilation care
- Medication management
- Manual handling
- Manual driving licence required as you will be required to drive clients mobility vehicle
- Spinal Injury
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- First refusal to other care opportunities
- Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
If you do not hear from us within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Care Plans
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care