- Are you looking for a rewarding job that helps people to live a quality of life?
- Have you considered a career in care?
- Are you willing to travel around visiting people and offering care and support with tasks such as light domestic work to full personal care?
- Have you got a good sense of humour and a great deal of common sense?
Bridge Care & Support Service Ltd
At Bridge Care & Support Services we are dedicated to providing a professional and bespoke service tailored to our client's needs. Our client's satisfaction is our pride and we believe in delivering a personal touch to each and every individual. Here at Bridge Care we value our staff and support them with equal opportunities to progress in their respective roles. We are always on the look out for fresh faces who have the passion and drive to assist real people with real stories.
Key features about the role:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Health & Social Care diplomas
- Paid mileage for Drivers
- Paid holidays
- 5 day induction training
- Flexible working hours including evenings and weekends
- Uniform and loyalty benefits
- Ongoing training and support
- Career progression
- 24hr on call help & support
A typical day at Bridge Care begins with a smile and an approachable manner. You will be required to visit our service users and may assist with any of the following:
- All aspects of Personal Care (Showering, Dressing, Grooming, Oral Hygiene, Continence care, etc)
- Meal Preparation
- Medication (Prompt or Administer)
- Assistance with Mobility if required
- Domestic Chores (Cleaning, Tidying, Laundry, etc)
- Emotional Support
Each day at Bridge Care is different as each service user/client has different needs, however this is just a small overview of some of the tasks that our care workers would carry out!
Hours of Work
- Are flexible but tailored to our clients
- Weekend working. You will need to be able to commit to 1 in every 2 weekends or a permanent shift each weekend.
- Passionate and caring attitude towards those who need support
- Hard-working with a genuine desire to care for people in their own homes
- Dedication and pride in delivering a quality service
- Able to work as part of a team or independently and use own initiative
- Flexible to work consistent hours on a rotary system
- Prior experience is desirable, however full training is provided on site
The role is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service certificate. We are an equal opportunities employer. If the above interests you then please send your CV to our Recruitment and Marketing Consultant; Jess.
- Home Care
- Personal Care
- Highly Dedicated
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job