Our friendly Cardiff branch are based in Park Place, close to Cardiff Queen Street train stationDo you love to help others? Have experience as a carer? Then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking dedicated and skilled Care Assistants and Support Workers who are already registered with Social Care Wales to work in a residential home setting with children and young adults in Cardiff and the surrounding local areas.What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest!
- Video interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.Support Worker Role
As a Support Worker your responsibilities will include; assisting with person-centred day-to-day tasks, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
This role provides a salary of up to £15.21 per hour including holiday pay.Care Assistant Role
As a Care Assistant, your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services. You will ensure that the needs and requirements of our service users are met at all times.
This role provides a salary of up to £13.83 per hour including holiday pay.
What we need
- The desire to work in a team to better the lives of service users
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Mileage compensation to cover travel
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
To be successful in the recruitment process, you must already be registered with Social Care Wales to practice in a residential home for children and young people in Wales (mandatory registration introduced 1 March 2008).Are you interested? Apply now!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- part time
- support worker
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- Care assistant
- senior care assistant
- young adults
- south wales
- care agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'