In this role you will be providing support to children and young people in a residential setting. These children and young people can have a range of complex learning and behavioural difficulties, so experience in dealing with these is favourable.
To succeed in this role you will ideally have: -
- 12 months experience in support or care work
- Excellent knowledge of legislation for care
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of English and Maths
- A passion for caring for others
- An enhanced DBS on the update service is desirable but is not essential we can help you acquire one
Pay rates vary depending on the shift being covered, these range from:
7am - 14.30pm, 2pm - 9pm or Waking Night 9pm - 7am.
Working for Reed will offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday pay and Reed benefits
- Reed discount scheme
- Dedicated personal consultant
- Free training
- Online time sheets and pay management
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Natalie on 03332 408536 or Natalie.Garfoot@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'