Are you an experienced Care Assistant / Support Worker looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for an employer who invests in you and its environment?
Our client re have a fantastic opportunity for a Care Assistant / Support Worker to join the team based in Waterlooville. They have full time positions, with both day and night shifts offering:
- £7.83 - £9.40 per hour, depending on experience, qualifications and shift
- Paid Break
- Excellent career development with the opportunity to gain diplomas in social and health care
- Promotion and progression opportunities within the company
Experience is not necessary as our client provide full training and development in this role. A caring and compassionate nature and someone who wants to make a real difference to people’s lives are the key qualities they are looking for in Care Assistant / Support Workers. Ideally, you will be NVQ Qualified or at least working towards.
The Care Assistant / Support Worker Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents who need help with dressing, undressing, washing, bathing and using the toilet with due regard for resident’s privacy.
- Helping residents with mobility problems and other physical disabilities such as incontinence.
- Helping in the promotion of mental and physical activity of residents through talking to them, taking them out, sharing with them in activities and recreation and liaising with their family and friends.
- Assist residents at meal times, some meal preparation and serving meals.
- Read and write reports and care plans.
- Take part in staff meetings and training activities as directed.
- Maintaining clean bedrooms and communal rooms
- Work closely with domestic assistants (cooks, kitchen assistants and cleaners) to the benefit of the resident
- Any concerns relatives have, are reported immediately to a senior staff member
About Our client
Our client is a family owned happy Care Home with Nursing for the discerning elderly and mentally frail over the age of 55 located in Horndean near Waterlooville, Hampshire. They are an Investors in People Company (Gold Status) and place training as top priority for all staff to ensure they meet their commitment to provide outstanding care and nursing care.
They are also currently working towards GOLD STANDARD FRAMEWORK in end of life care.
If you have the compassion and skills to excel as a Care Assistant / Support Worker, we want to hear from you!
Successful applicants will also need to complete and have a satisfactory DBS report before commencing the role.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Social Care
- Care Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'