Equicare are part of one of the UKs largest care providers of domiciliary care, we are looking for Care and Support workers to help Provide high-quality professional care and support services to adults of all ages, in their own home and in care settings.
Equicare is looking for someone like you: enthusiastic, reliable and honest, helping to support people in their own home. If you have a caring nature and hardworking and would like the chance to make a difference to other peoples lives, this could be the job for you!
- Assisting with personal hygiene-showering/bathing Â·
- Preparing meals
- Household support
- Supporting and accompanying social interaction in the community.
Care Workers / Domiciliary Care workers needed to work in: Uxbridge, West drayton, Hayes, Ruislip, Pinner, Northwood and surrounding areas.
Benefits / Package:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Workplace pension
- An opportunity to work for a growing, forward thinking company
- Genuine career progression opportunities via our Career Pathway.
- Full Time & Part time Opportunities available
- Full Comprehensive and relevant training provided
- 28 days paid holiday
- Caring and kind
- CareGivers must be 18 years+
- Car driver (optional)
- Previous experience in a care environment (desirable but not essential)
- Relevant qualifications such as NVQ in Health & Social Care are desirable (not essential)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Applicants must have a desire to care for others and be compassionate and flexible
You must have the right to work within the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job