Are you passionate about providing high quality care services?
We have fantastic Opportunities available in the Newton-le-Willows Area.
Do you want to work for a company that believes in compassion, devotion and a history of caring for the vulnerable?Would you like to work for a company dedicated to delivering the best quality of care?
Care Assistant Benefits:
- Free first class training and refresher training
- Weekly pay
- Many worker benefits
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Holiday
- Flexible working hours to suit you and your individual needs
- An office team who pride themselves in being supportive to each individual carer's needs.
What do we look for from you?
- Well Rounded Communication Skills
- 3 months previous care experience
Please note that all applicants need to be able to provide us with:
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK.
- Full employment history.
- 2 references one of which MUST be from care background.
If you have any questions, or would like to find out more about what we can offer you, please visit our website.
Sugarman Health and Well-being is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.