Care Assistant - Shaftesbury and Blandford areas
Do you fancy joining one of the top places to work in the UK? (As rated by Indeed 2019)
We’re looking for compassionate and caring people who want to make a difference every day.
Does this sound like you? Do you already work as a Support Worker, or Care Assistant in a care home?
Or perhaps you want to make a career change and you have a passion for helping people – if so we’d love to hear from you.
Apply to be a Care Assistant for Agincare today!
Why work for Agincare?
All our Care Assistants will receive the following benefits:
- Mileage expenses paid
- Membership of Health Service Discount Scheme
- Blue Light Card membership
- We will create a flexible work pattern based on your availability
- Fully funded Continuous Professional Development
Your role as a Care Assistant
- Provide functional and emotional support to our clients
- Helping prepare meals and assist with social activities
- Assisting with personal care (this could include personal hygiene, oral care, hair care, washing and dressing)
- Safe administration of medication in accordance with individual care plans
We’re a family-owned business that has been providing reliable and professional care since 1986.
We deliver a wide range of care services to suit your personal needs. We offer live-in care, home care
and residential care homes. We pride ourselves in our person-centred care, 24-hours a day from experienced,
qualified and kind staff.
Key requirements of an Agincare Care Assistant
- Caring, compassionate and friendly
- Prepared to go through necessary background checks
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'