Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants and dedicated Senior Care Assistants to provide care to service users in various nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Falkirk, Stirling, Plean, Airth, West Lothian and the Forth Valley region.Roles
As a Care Assistant, you could provide assistance with dressing, washing, toileting and any other tasks that will allow our service users to live as independently as possible.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will have a deeper knowledge of the caring role enabling you to effectively lead a team of carers if the situation arose.
Within both of these roles, you will play a key role in ensure that our service users live their lives how they choose and engage with them, their families, visitors and other residents.Flexi Pay!
Our HealthForceGo® app enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the very same day by sumitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)Benefits
- Salary of up to £17.56/hr for senior shifts including holiday pay
- Salary of up to £12.55/hr for HCA shifts including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Recommend a Friend scheme - earning up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Our successful candidates will join our lovely team based in Falkirk's Callendar Business Park, just a short distance from both Falkirk's train stations (High Station and Grahamston) close to the town centre.Minimum requirements
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- senior carer
- senior care assistant
- care agency
- central belt
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'