As a Care Assistant you are primarily responsible for providing care, support and nurture to a specified group of older people in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Council and principles of good practice in line with National Minimum Standards for care homes for older people.
1. Perform caring tasks to assist service users with personal care, ie bathing, dressing and toileting.
2. Perform necessary domestic tasks to ensure comfort of service users.
3. Ensure service users retain individuality and personal dignity by providing high standards of care and encouraging independence whenever possible.
4 Assist the Care Co-ordinator in the assessment of service users’ individual needs and the formulation of care plans.
5. Report, verbally or in writing, information regarding activities and circumstances of service users which assists the provision of appropriate care.
6. Prepare light meals and drinks as required.
7. Ensure different cultural needs are catered for sensitively.
Working Hours will be various shift patterns between Monday - Sunday, in return for your skills and commitment you will receive market leading training, a competitive pay rate of £8.25. A generous holiday entitlement of 28 days per year (including bank holidays), travel benefit and company healthcare scheme.
To apply for the role, click the ’apply’ button.
Successful candidates will undergo a rigorous screening process including a criminal record check and collection of 3yrs referencing. If you feel you would fail this screening process, please do not apply.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job