If you are a hardworking Care Assistant looking to work in Northumberland and surrounding areas MTrec Care have the perfect opportunity for you.
Successful candidates will be based in a residential setting and will be responsible for assisting service users with their physical and emotional needs which enables them to remain as independent as possible.
Duties can include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- General household tasks such as laundry
- Promoting the privacy and dignity of residents at all times
- Providing person-centred care as per individual care plans
- Any other duties as reasonably required
MTrec Care provides complete staffing and training solutions in to the North East health, social, nursing and independent living sectors. We are an established provider of Health & Social staffing in the North East, complimented by our own Independent Supported Living Service.
To be considered for the role all candidates are required to have the following:
- 6 months UK experience in relevant setting
- The ability to perform a range of personal care tasks
- Proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, Satisfactory references and must complete a DBS check
MTrec Care Benefits:
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly
- Free Mandatory and Ongoing Career Development Training, including QCF Diplomas
- Assignments within your chosen location
- A range of shifts to suit your circumstances
- Staff Incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £300 shopping vouchers
Apply directly with your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you.
Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job