- CARE ASSISTANTS
- NIGHTS SHIFTS
- FRIENDLY, HOMELY, CARING CARE HOME
- NEAR HAVANT and WATERLOOVILLE (PO7)
- NURSING / DEMENTIA / MENTAL HEALTH CARE HOME
- COMPETITIVE RATE OF PAY
Fantastic, friendly, caring, homely Care Home, based near Havant & Waterlooville (PO7), specialises in caring and supporting people who have diagnosed with Dementia, Alzheimer’s, LD, Autism, Epilepsy, Parkinson’s, Mental Disorder and some Neurological Conditions.
The Care Home provides excellent working conditions and a very positive working environment.
Their residents are the forefront of everything. They focus on their vision to offer “A place called Home”. Their values are based on Person Cantered Care, Team Working, Taking Responsibility, Effective Communication and promoting a Positive Outlook.
They are currently looking to recruit CARE ASSISTANTS for Nights Shifts to do the following:
- Your role is to provide quality Personal Care & Hygiene, Incontinence Care and Support the service users at all times to feel comfortable
- Communicate with the residents regularly and provide companionship
- You must be caring, kind, friendly, reliable and flexible
In return, our client will offer CARE ASSISTANTS - Nights Shifts:
- A fantastic career path
- A very competitive rate of pay
- Free DBS
- Free parking
- Free uniforms
- Private health care scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Shopping discounts
For further details, please ring or email Care First UK on or anytime, including evenings and weekends.
- personal care
- moving and handling
- care certificate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'