We pay up to a competitive £8.43 per hour!
A Care Assistant within our Gracewell Homes is a 'hugely rewarding and satisfying job with no two days the same' - and it's not just us saying that, it's what some of our most committed team members have said.
As Care Assistant within Gracewell you will be working as part of a focused, and skilled team of fully supported staff who have our residents well being at the core of all they do. The Care Assistant is responsible for providing the highest standards of person centred care to our resident's whilst maintaining dignity, respect and well being. You will contribute to reviewing the Individual Service Plan for each Resident and assist with daily activities providing residents with both physical and emotional support and personal care as required. Gracewell is committed to supporting and developing all Care Assistants with ongoing training & leadership across all areas.
As Care Assistant you will help with transporting residents to appointments and activities outside of the Home, serve food in the dining room, complete dining room clean-up and tidy resident's rooms. You will also be trained on how to use Dementia Techniques to validate and recognise each individual resident within your role as Care Assistant
- Naturally compassionate with a caring disposition
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience preferred but not essential
- NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care desirable or a willingness to undertake the qualification
- Medication administration training and/or a willingness to undertake training if required
- Ability to work flexible hours
- At least 18 years of age
Gracewell Healthcare is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people. Gracewell Healthcare has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank holiday
- Bank holiday - double time payment for approved hours worked
- 'Your choices' voluntary benefits - employee discounted scheme
- Flu Vaccination
- Employee Assistance scheme
- Cycle to work scheme with Halfords
- Career Development Training to recognised NVQ level in Health and Social care & many more
- Study Support
- Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job