Care Assistant (Nights) - Nottinghamshire
Salary: £7.70 - £8.20 per hour
Working Hours: 20:00 - 08:00 - 3 days on/3 days off - average 42 hours p/w
Social Care & Education are recruiting for a dedicated Care Assistant (Nights) to join their friendly team based in Newark, Nottinghamshire.
This Residential Care Home is looking for a Care Assistant (Nights) with a caring nature, patience and a passion for providing excellence in Care.
To apply for this job, you must be flexible and able to work weekends, if required.
Care Assistant (Nights): The Job Role
- Assisting residents with their intimate and personal care needs, according to their individual care plan whilst protecting privacy and dignity at all times.
- Making sure residents are well-presented to the standards of personal appearance he or she holds for themselves.
- Ensuring our residents feel well cared for by developing caring relationships, understanding their likes and dislikes and getting to know them as individuals.
- Taking part in events and activities within the home, creating positive memories and experiences for our residents.
- Reporting and recording any changes in a resident’s behaviour, condition or needs and escalating to senior staff where appropriate to ensure we offer the best care possible for each resident.
- Maintaining a clean and happy environment for residents by making beds and (with their permission) tidying bedrooms and assisting with the cleaning of the Home when necessary.
- Working well as part of a dynamic team to ensure that each aspect of a resident’s care needs is met, enabling their personal choice to be reflected throughout their care journey.
Care Assistant (Nights): Working Hours
08:00 - 20:00 - 3 days on/3 days off - average 42 hours per week
Care Assistant (Nights): The Job Requirements
To be considered for this role you will need:
- NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care or above
- Previous experience of providing care within a residential setting or nursing home.
- Experience of administering medication as prescribed
- Experience of maintaining individual care plans
- Good understanding of safeguarding, infection control, care plans and 5 key lines of enquiries for CQC inspections
Please note: Due our clients safeguarding policy, any postcode displayed is selected at random, for the purpose of posting this advertisement, and full address details will be provided to successful applicants.
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job