Newcross are seeking experience Care Assistants to cover night shifts (PM) in the Torquay area as a member of our flagship branch team.The Position
You will be working to support local establishments and their service users overnight, bring person-centred care to local care, nursing and residential homes in Torquay and the surrounding area.
Our business relies on the commitment and dedication of our employees to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we care for. We take pride in the quality of our care, so we're looking for experienced care assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
For a limited time, we are offering a free uniform and DBS check when you join our team.The Benefits
- Free uniform and DBS check for a limited time
- Up to £13.01/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Mileage expenses paid for most clients
- Permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours
- Ongoing training and development, free through work credits
- 24 hour support from our dedicated central contact centre
- A local line manager and branch team in Torquay
- Recommend a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online areas to interact with colleagues, manage availability and book shifts
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.Person Specification
To apply for this vacancy, you will need the right to live and work in the UK, previous professional care experience in a UK setting and referee contact details to include a manager who can comment on your clinical ability.
You'll also need to be willing to travel to a variety of client locations, with your own transport desirable.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- Care assistant
- senior care assistant
- care agency
- Torquay care assistant
- Torquay nights care assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job