Nursing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Night support worker, they will need to provide 1 to 1 support for their clients in their own homes in the Clevedon areas. Please note these nights may be a wake in night.
The ideal candidate will need:
- Access to their own transport but is not essential just as long as you are able to get to your work placement.
- Experience within the Health care industry
- NVQ's are preferred but as long as you have experience you will be considered.
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Mileage allowance paid
- Flexible shift patterns
- Excellent rates of pay
- 28 days paid holiday pro rata
- Free uniform and PPE
- Free fully comprehensive training
- Company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Links for training providers for NVQ training
All Applicants will be subject to a full enhanced DBS check