Comfort Call are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Night Care Assistants in Brislington - Knowle - Filwood (BS4), Bedminster Down - Hartcliffe - Withywood - Bishopworth (BS13), Hengrove - Stockwood - Whitchurch (BS14) and surrounding areas.
This job involves travelling from home to home, so you must have access to a vehicle.
The working hours are 10pm - 7am and will be paid a fixed rate of £76.50 per shift Monday to Thursday and £81.00 Friday to Sunday. The role will require successful applicants to work alternate weekends.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you ideally will have experience in caring for another person.
Who would make an ideal care worker? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, administering medication, social inclusion, shopping and light household duties.
As a care worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme.
• Competitive rates paid per shift on a block basis and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
Comfort Call is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
- Relationship Building
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job