Pin Point Health & Social Care are recruiting for a Night Care Assistant to work 33 hours a week within a Care Home in Houghton Le Spring to care for elderly people living with Dementia.
The home is easily accessibly by care and public transport and the role is on a permanent basis to start as soon as possible.
- Supporting throughout the night with requirements
- Providing care
- Ensuring records are documented accurately and in line with policy
- Provide person centred approach • Medication and personal care
- Minimum 6 months experience within Care
- DBS on the Update Service is desirable
- Experience working with Dementia
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ideally Qualification in Health & Social Care or Similar
- Caring and Friendly Nature
- Excellent communication skills
For more information or to apply, please contact Teagan Rice on or email with your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'